vcRdesign

Reactions
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 xc90 bursting blue
For those with the B&W system... I just had some stuff done to the the vehicle and they have also updated the software I guess to the latest version. Driving home, I was checking the difference, most of it was just the orientation of buttons and the color scheme is now matching for both screens, but I was surprised that the sound experience (individual, studio, Gothenburg ) setting is gone??? Can anyone verify this? Did volvo take out another function that I actually like, like the autoclose for the sunroof...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

emoremio

Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 XC90 R-Design Polestar
wow, please keep us posted, maybe others can share too if updating software caused some features to disappear.
I did the software update late January 2017 on my 2017 Rdesign to fix the remote start and battery drain issue and I am happy ever since, I do not have issues with sunroof and I just hope to keep it this way going forward, although I can easily imagine that software updates causing unpredictable issues - that's just how it is with computers, even these on wheels :(

Burtman198

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 XC90 Inscription
Still there just moved. Swipe the main screen and you will see it on the other screen

vcRdesign

Reactions
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 xc90 bursting blue
Oh. Yeah sorry! wasnt it under sound setting before??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Burtman198

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 XC90 Inscription
I like where Volvo moved it to. Think its alone easier and faster to get to !