Movan

Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 XC 90 Inscription
I have an ‘18 Inscription and find that my blue jeans rub off blue into the light gray leather driver seat. My wife is not pleased. Anyone know of a form-fitting seat cover? Volvo doesn’t offer it. Thanks.

SRG963

Reactions
State
SC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 XC90 Inscription

dloftis

Reactions
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 volvo xc90, 2006 VW Beetle cov
It is why we got a Black interior (leather). I have heard ALL light colored leather seats do this now. My former 2006 Toyota Prius (Tan leather) did this too. Eventually, after wear, it will be harder to get them all the way clean. I don't know of any covers for these seats.

Reactions
City
Charlotte
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
'16 T6 Inscription

chillg8r

Reactions
City
Durham
State
NC
Country
United States
If you’d like a cheap cover that doesnt look horrible and goes on and off easily we bought these and they fit well:

http://s.aliexpress.com/j6zAfAnq

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Movan

Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 XC 90 Inscription
If you’d like a cheap cover that doesnt look horrible and goes on and off easily we bought these and they fit well:

http://s.aliexpress.com/j6zAfAnq

Thanks for your suggestion. For $10 it's worth the try and replace the towel that's currently on the driver seat! I've ordered it.

Movan

Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 XC 90 Inscription
Thanks I just received it and it looks very good and does the job. Can’t best the price either. So I ordered another one for the passenger seat.

Attachments

LonestarXC90

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Thanks I just received it and it looks very good and does the job. Can’t best the price either. So I ordered another one for the passenger seat.
Are there any straps to keep it in place?

Movan

Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 XC 90 Inscription
There are two loops on the front as well as the back. No straps were included. I want to find some “flat”straps” so the seat isn’t damaged when reclining. Without straps, it stays in place very well.

chillg8r

Reactions
City
Durham
State
NC
Country
United States
There are two loops on the front as well as the back. No straps were included. I want to find some “flat”straps” so the seat isn’t damaged when reclining. Without straps, it stays in place very well.
I’m glad they worked out for you too. The round discs hold it in place when slipped through the back and I clipped the front loops onto the bottom of the front of the seat.

Reactions
City
Lima
State
Non-US
Country
Peru
What I Drive
2019 XC 90
I have installed these covers on my XC90. Tomorrow I send you some photos. I look good. My seats are light gray.