B&W sounds amazing!

dealcatcher

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United States
Just wanted to share that I played around with the settings and I must say it sounds quite amazing in Studio Audio Mode. The Individual Stage and Gothenburg settings have way too much echo and the bass seems off on those two settings. For anyone thinking about getting the upgrade, don't think twice!

Burtman198

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 XC90 Inscription
Just wanted to share that I played around with the settings and I must say it sounds quite amazing in Studio Audio Mode. The Individual Stage and Gothenburg settings have way too much echo and the bass seems off on those two settings. For anyone thinking about getting the upgrade, don't think twice!
I agree this B&W is amazing. I am glade I too ordered my 2017 Inscription with the upgraded system. I wear Hearing Aides and I was able to adjust this system to give me a Quality sound experience !

vcRdesign

Reactions
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 xc90 bursting blue
I agree! back when me and my wife was deciding on what upgrades to get, trying out different trims, the B&W sound upgrade was last on my list. I am also very happy that I purchased this. now that I am used to how it sounds, I can really hear a big difference when I get a loaner from Volvo without it.

crewcabrob

Reactions
State
NE
Country
United States
What I Drive
XC90 Inscription
It was one of the only sure things when I went to order my inscription. I love it!